International Society for Sustainable Development and Agriculture (ISSDA)
D-37075 Göttingen, Germany
The International Society for Sustainable Development and Agriculture pursues the objective of sustainable development with the intention to achieve an enduring, peaceful and socially balanced future for all mankind.
Its members form an international network of experts from different disciplines, who share their knowledge and experience in the field of development policies and development projects and are engaged in scientific exchange of experience across subject matters and generations.
The purpose of the society will be achieved by:
- Regular consultations in the form of conferences, seminars and similar events,
- Initiating, supporting and implementing projects that aim at applying scientific-technical knowledge in the fields of agriculture, forestry, land use, resource management in land, water, flora and fauna, food security and renewable energy,
- Cooperation with national and international organizations as well as non-governmental organizations.
The society will concentrate its activities on the following topics:
- Resource Management in Agriculture, Plant Nutrition and Rhizosphere, Cropping Systems, Water, Soils and Long Term Fertilization,
- Crop Improvement,
- Sustainability, Governance and Climate Change,
- Socio-economic Sustainability,
- Rural Sociology,
- Human Resource Management,
- Renewable Energy,
- Sustainable Development,
- Forestry and Resource Management,
- Animal and Human Health.
ISSDA will issue a Newsletter about the societies’ activities and related international developments.
ISSDA was registered on 26.01.2011 by District Court Goettingen, Germany under number 200526. It was granted the status of public utility by the financial authorities of Goettingen on 02.03.2011 under tax number 20/206/09783.